Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Update

Hello!
I am at the MTC everyone! I love it here and I love being a missionary. We've had some pretty amazing experiences, but also some humbling ones as well. I got to teach a real investigator a few days ago and she commited to read the Book of Mormon. Her name is Linda and please keep her in your prayers. But I've had some pretty interesting times in the Referral Center...or RC for short. Some people just like to argue our teachings. But it's all good. My compainion is Sister Savage and she is amazing! She is also going to the Macon, Georgia mission. We're getting pretty good at teaching together. She is from Arizona, so this Utah cold is pretty hard on her. But we are having fun. I hope you are all well! I've seen my little brother a few times and he is doing good too.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment