Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rincon

** From email sent July 26 **

Hey y'all! I am now in Rincon Georgia. I only have 7 or 8 minutes to use the computer so this'll be super speedy fast. My new companion is Sister Smith who is awesome, by the way. She has only been out 6 months longer than I have....and she is convinced she's never going home....:D

Anyway, we're not really teaching anyone right now.....everybody that was in our teaching pool....well...didn't make it out....:D But Rincon is great. There is a woman in the ward here named Sister Ames who is freaking amazing. She's a lot like me. We live in a duplex and well.....that's about it. I'll put more in a real letter. LOVES!!!

** From another email sent the same day **

Yeah y'all.
Sorry that was so short! I thought I was limited on time....but Sister Smith is amazing....of course. Sister Smith is my new companion. She is originally from Hyde Park, Utah....which is up by Logan. She's really tall....about 6 feet tall and is really nice. She's allergic to gluten...so I've tried gluten free pancakes and gluten free cookies and they were really good! She also wants me to write one of her friends.....hmmmm.....not entirely sure how I feel about that....but.....oh well. Rincon is a nice place. Super duper small town.....but we're only about 20 minutes away from Savannah. It's much more humid here, but at least we get the ocean breeze once in a while. Our teaching pool is dead. There's not really anyone progressing....but that's ok. We'll find some people this week. Other than that, that's about all I can say....there'll be more details in my next email.....hopefully. But, love y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment