Monday, February 8, 2010

Milledgeville, Georgia

GREETINGS FROM MILLEDGEVILLE, GEORGIA!!!!!!!! Fabulous. Only one transfer in Cochran and now I was shipped up north. But thats ok. I don't mind. Not really anyway.
Not a whole lot has been going on. I was homesick for Cochran last week, so that was no bueno. But oh well.
Church has been interesting. People always notice the missionaries. I feel like I'm on display. I now live in an apartment. It's much better than living with members. My new address is:
Sister Katie Hoggard
205 Ivey Drive #20
Milledgeville, Georgia 31061
But I will update this when I have more exciting news. The only real exciting thing that happened this week was that I got chewed out by a man. And got told that we follow a false religion and he chewed us out cuz we pray to God. We don't pray to Jesus and he told us that Mormons aren't allowed to worship Jesus. And that hit me hard so I said 'Sir? Where in our religion does it say that we're not allowed to worship Jesus?' And he totally sidestepped the question and said "I've studied it!" So, we didn't get into it. We just left.
My new companion is Sister Hardman. She's great. I love her a lot.
Not much to say.....so I'll update it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment