Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baptism

** From email sent July 6 **

BAPTISMS!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!! MY FIRST BAPTISMS SINCE JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alleluia! Sister Gay got baptized last Tuesday! And so did her boys, Jason and Mondez! It was sooooooo great! And then Sister's Gay's daughter got baptized on Sunday. She was sick on Tuesday, so she had to miss it. But I looooove that family. The little 8 year old boy, Mondez, that got baptized is sooooo great! That little boy holds my heart, I tell ya. On Sunday he wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "Good-bye, Angel." I about lost it. I love that kid. So cute. And I about started crying when they got confirmed on Sunday. Bishop confirmed them and he gave some really good blessings.

We had a lesson with Sister May on Friday. She had pizza and salad for us. She's so great. We've just got to get that tea out of the house somehow.....Sister Savage and I are thinking of coming in in the dead of night and stealing it and leaving Crystal Light in it's place....somehow, I don't think that one would go over too well....But we might be having a power exchange later on this week with our Zone Leaders, that's when the Zone Leaders come with us and teach when we have a tough investigator...hopefully, she'll be able to feel the priesthood power. Pray for her, please. And we're hoping that we will be able to let her watch the Testaments and hopefully she'll dump that tea down the toliet.....

Not a whole lot new has happened....District meeting was this morning.....um.....yeah. We got pizza for dinner last night....There's a Little Ceaser's nearby! ALLELUIA! CHEAP PIZZA!!!!

I was sick on Friday and Saturday. I got a cold, don't know how since it's been dang hot....but yeah. I was pretty sick. We went home and Sister Savage gave me some Tylenol Severe Cold and it knocked me out for four hours. She came in to check on me a couple of times and said that I was completely out of it. And then that night I had a debilitating headache that made it so I could hardly see or think straight. Ugh. Not to mention I was completely drugged up. But I is better now! Yay!

Ummmm......ummmmm....Fourth of July was pretty boring. We sat around and painted each other's toenails....pretty exciting, I know. We listened to church music...listened to the drunk people running around in our complex and lighting firecrackers....yeah. I had a wild fourth of July. I did go to a recent convert's house and have grilled cheese sandwiches and watermelon.....Hmm. Not quite as good as steak and stuffed potatos. How I miss Mama's cookin'. I really miss Mama's cooking. Sister Savage and I are decent, but nothing's as good as Mom's dinners. And also, after having cereal every single morning, I really miss Daddy's pancakes....so I hope I get lots of good food when I get home! :D LOL.

So I figure Jason is either super busy or dead, considering I haven't received an email from him in forever....

But the Church is true, the book is blue and Mormons are Christians! (not everybody thinks so, but we are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment