Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm an Old Green Weenie!

So, yeah, I'm old. According to a five year old little girl, and I'm a green weenie. According to my ward mission leader and our elder's quorum president. Bah. All cuz of those stupid hot dogs. We are teaching two families right now and it's wonderful! I love serving a mission and things are so great. Transfers are this week and I pray that Sister Hardman and I don't get transfered. I love her too much to get transferred. So, tomorrow, we find out. It's the great and dreadful day....*twilight zone music playing* I've never been more scared of the APs in my entire life. I was shocked to get transfered from Cochran, so hopefully I don't get transferred again...but knowing my luck, I probably will. BAH!!! But, it's all in the Lord's plan. But after being on my mission, I'm rethinking my career path. I still wanna major in Special Ed, but I'm actually thinking of going straight into counseling and being a counselor for abuse victims. Especially people who have been sexually abused. I'm really thinking like that is what the Lord has in store for me. But, I feel like that's what I need to do. Anyway, have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment