Friday, March 26, 2010

Pictures from Georgia

**The captions are what Katie wrote on the back of the pictures. Enjoy!**

Welcome to Cochran!

Our car. :)

Zone Conference. Macon Zone Sisters.

Emily Stiles' baptism.

Emily & Shawn on Emily's baptism.

An awesome church sign. "The church where God is glorified, the people are edified & the devil is horrified."

What!? No mail!? Sad day!

Our bedroom.

Sis. Hatfield & I on the day of transfers.

With the Davis'.

Did you know it snows in Georgia? Yeah, me neither.

Sister Hardman & I enjoying the SNOW. :)

Playing in Sis. Hardman's funky hat.

Sister Hardman, Sis. Truehaft & Sis. Robinson & me on the day that Sis. Robinson went home.

Me, Sis. Hatfield and Sis. Hanson at Zone Conference.

What is this peculiar white stuff?

See! I've learned how to cook! (Actually, it’s just celery soup) :)

A sign in front of a trailor park. 8 & 9 are my favorites. "Pins? What’s a pin?" "Live and play at own risk? I know I’m in Georgia now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment