Monday, March 8, 2010

News from Milledgeville

**Edited from an email to the family on March 1**

Here's a howdy from Georgia! Things are well down here. I'm glad things are good back home. Our car has been giving us a lot of trouble. It doesn't start without a jump. I'm glad all is well back home and down in Mendoza.
Well, our teaching pool has picked up a bit. Thanks to all our tracting. We are teaching a couple named Kelly and Faye. Kelly used to meet with the Elders, but quit. So we went by to say "hi" and we were able to teach him some things. Faye is really quiet, but Kelly can really talk. He's only about Jeff's age....yeah....36, right? But, anyway, he and I have really connected. He is so spiritual and he and I can talk for hours about spiritual experiences. I know that he is one of the people that I promised I'd find in the premortal world. I can just feel it. I challenged him to baptism and he said he'd pray about it. So pray for him. Pray for the both of them.
Also, Julia. She's 81 years old. She used to meet with the other sisters before I got here. With Sister Anderson and Sister Jenson, I believe. She's been listening to the Book of Mormon on CD and Sister Hardman and I can see in her eyes that she knows it's true. Pray for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment